It might sound simple to someone who isn’t familiar with the process, but “software implementation” and “information technology team” don’t always co-mingle as well as we would like. When shopping for a new human resources solution or any new cloud-based software for your organization, it’s important to take in to consideration the folks who will be doing most of the legwork up front: your IT department. Sure, you might never intend to cause stress or excess work by purchasing separate solutions… for example, an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and a Learning Management system (LMS), but the amount of work required for those team members to make the switch(es) might make them a bit hesitant to give their stamp of approval. And you definitely WANT the IT team to be on your side! The IT Department in your organization will be thrilled to know that the Brilliant HR and Deltek Talent Management is a single sign on, Cloud-based solution that’s simple to implement. We start with a three-pronged approach to installing services beginning with the deployment of the product. We then go through a step-by-step process working closely with you to uncover unique needs for configurability, evaluate best practices and ensure the right support tools are in place for an effective product launch. During the implementation process, we provide consulting support to assist in organizational readiness in areas such as change management, process definition, workflow creation and compliance. Once the solution has “gone live” within the organization, each client is assigned a dedicated client services account manager to ensure your needs are met.
- Globally accessible and accommodates multiple languages as determined by the user
- Flexible and configurable to fit client needs or mirror processes already in place
- Fast Feature Adoption: Upgrading and staying current allows customers to take advantage of new features and enhancements faster than ever. Upgrades are seamless. Deltek will upgrade your solution so you can avoid a costly conversion or migration process every few years.
- Easily integrates with service providers for assessments, background scans and content delivery
- Cross-module reporting with full API
- Metric driven applications, so important analytical tools are readily available