Deltek Talent Management Maintenance Scheduled on Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 9:30 PM EDT Your instance of Deltek Talent Management will be upgraded to version 22.214.171.124 on Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 9:30 PM EDT. This update will occur during a 6hr window in which the following may be experienced:
- Access to the Talent Management solution could be briefly interrupted during this timeframe.
- Job seekers may be unable to apply to job postings, log into their resume profile, or update their applications during this maintenance window.
- Integrations may not be executed during this timeframe. Depending on the specifics of your integration, it is likely that your next integration run will bring your integration status up-to-date.
- Talent Reporting Tool refreshes (where applicable) may be delayed up to 24hrs.
Please be sure all affected employees at your firm are aware of this update! As part of our ongoing commitment to ensure customer success, we will be upgrading all customers to our 126.96.36.199 release which provides the following updates:
- Performance enhancement to get_new_hires API method
Customer Care Contact Procedures
The fastest and best way to receive support is to submit a case online at Deltek Support Center. See KB Article # 77086 for details on Deltek Customer Care Contact Procedures. If you need to call Customer Care after you have submitted a case online, you will need your Contact ID shown below, which will quickly route you to the appropriate person assigned to your case. Please call the appropriate Support hotline number listed below. Your Contact ID can also be found in the upper right corner of the Deltek Support Center Home Page. Customer Care Tel: 1.877.HLP.PROJ (1.877.457.7765)
Universal International Freephone Number (UIFN): 00800 45777650
If you need to add information or update your case, you can do so by going to Manage Cases.