COMING SOON! We are excited to announce exciting new features will be available in the next release of Brilliant HR Talent Management. A few of the highlights are mentioned below. Your scheduled upgrade window is June 9 – June 11, 2017. We encourage you to notify your users that the system will be down at some point during this window while we complete your upgrade.
- Increased Power to Satisfy Your Future Talent Needs. Flexible talent pools give recruiters the flexibility to manage private, shared, or public talent pools, and helps them further identify candidates for each talent pool by creating specific talent pool questionnaires.
- Enhanced Onboarding with task management to help accelerate and improve the quality of the onboarding experience for new hires.
- Improved Workflow Management allows you to quickly reassign pending approvals for job requisitions and job offers originally assigned to an employee who has since been off-boarded.
- Increase Employee Engagement. The ability to track and provide continuous feedback is now available and can be used standalone or to complement your annual appraisal process.
- 360 Appraisal Launch for Project Teams makes it even easier to evaluate team members by the projects they are engaged on.
- Improved Workflow Management allows you to quickly reassign appraisal approver and appraisal manager from an employee who has been off-boarded.
- Improved Course Management. Streamline and consolidate options down to fewer course types: Instructor-led, E-Learning, and Read & Sign.
- Integration with the SCORM Engine. Talent Learning is now integrated with the SCORM Engine to maximize support and delivery of SCORM compliant online courses.
See KB Article # 89777 for important details on how to prepare before migrating to the SCORM Engine. IMPORTANT: Deltek Talent Management is Migrating to AWS In the weeks following your upgrade, Deltek will be migrating your Talent Management site to Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS is the leading cloud provider that will allow Deltek to provide you with increased scalability and availability with enhanced security, compliancy and monitoring. Please be on the lookout for additional announcements related to this migration. Note: Canadian clients currently hosted at our Canadian hosting facility will not be impacted by this at this time. What do you need to do? Watch for more detailed information about this move via email.Thank you for being a Brilliant HR Talent Management customer, we are excited to bring these changes to you to help you manage your employees. Sincerely, Brilliant HR Customer Care Contact Procedures
The fastest and best way to receive support is to submit a case online at Deltek Customer Care Connect. See KB Article # 77086 for details on Deltek Customer Care Contact Procedures.If you need to call Customer Care after you have submitted a case online, you will need your Contact ID: Your Contact ID can also be found in the upper right corner of the Deltek Customer Care Connect Site Home Page.